If you would like your CV to be included in our pool for current and future work opportunities at YADA, you can fill out the CV form and send it to email@example.com
As YADA Foundation (Yaşama Dair Vakıf), we are looking for experts from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, FYR Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia (one expert from each country) for our ongoing project, "Assessment of Advocacy Initiatives and Tools for Changing Gender, Discriminatory Social Norms, and Attitudes." The research will contribute to the implementation of UN Women’s Regional Programme on “Ending Violence against Women in the Western Balkans and Turkey: Implementing Norms, Changing Minds” funded by the European Union.
The experts we are looking for are expected to:
- Have experience in impact assessment or monitoring and evaluation
- Be project specialists in the field
- Be familiar with the local civil society organizations and gender issues in the region.
We expect these experts to support our ongoing research which aims to present the current situation, campaigns, projects, initiatives, methods, and tools addressing violence against women and gender discrimination in the programme participating countries.
In this process, selected experts are expected to:
- Act as a bridge between our team and the knowledge regarding VAW in these countries,
- Act as a bridge between our team and civil society organizations or other institutions working on these issues,
- Collect the necessary information that the YADA team requires within the context of the research, including the current status of the country concerning violence against women and gender discrimination
- Assess and analyze the cases chosen through the mapping process conducted by YADA
- Conduct in-depth interviews with the subjects determined by YADA within the scope of the project
- Write out reports regarding their assessments and analyses in English.
This will be a part-time job which will constitute a two-month research and reporting process.
Experts can apply to our open call through the link: https://goo.gl/forms/Ne0UhQnLfPbpsV2Y2
We'll review the applications and get back to the candidates before the end of November.
For further information, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org